Francis Ngannou reveals he KNEW he’d lose to Anthony Joshua as ex-UFC champ woke up doubting himself morning of fight | 7897233 | 2024-03-13 02:08:01

New Photo - Francis Ngannou reveals he KNEW he'd lose to Anthony Joshua as ex-UFC champ woke up doubting himself morning of fight | 7897233 | 2024-03-13 02:08:01
Francis Ngannou reveals he KNEW he'd lose to Anthony Joshua as ex-UFC champ woke up doubting himself morning of fight | 7897233 | 2024-03-13 02:08:01

The former UFC heavyweight champion locked horns with AJ in a profitable Saudi showdown early on Saturday morning.


FRANCIS NGANNOU awakened the morning of his showdown with Anthony Joshua with a sneaking suspicion he'd lose the battle.

The former UFC heavyweight champion locked horns with AJ in a profitable Saudi showdown early on Saturday morning.

Francis Ngannou reveals he KNEW he'd lose to Anthony Joshua as ex-UFC champ woke up doubting himself morning of fight
Francis Ngannou reveals he KNEW he'd lose to Anthony Joshua as ex-UFC champ woke up doubting himself morning of fight
GETTY
Francis Ngannou locked horns with Anthony Joshua in Saudi Arabia this weekend[/caption]
Francis Ngannou reveals he KNEW he'd lose to Anthony Joshua as ex-UFC champ woke up doubting himself morning of fight
Francis Ngannou reveals he KNEW he'd lose to Anthony Joshua as ex-UFC champ woke up doubting himself morning of fight
Getty
The previous UFC heavyweight champion suffered a brutal second-round KO loss to AJ[/caption]
Francis Ngannou reveals he KNEW he'd lose to Anthony Joshua as ex-UFC champ woke up doubting himself morning of fight
Francis Ngannou reveals he KNEW he'd lose to Anthony Joshua as ex-UFC champ woke up doubting himself morning of fight
GETTY
Ngannou admits he into the struggle considering that he'd lose[/caption]

Ngannou, 37, shocked the world in his professional boxing debut final October with a stellar show towards WBC heavyweight champion Tyson Fury.

But he was brutally introduced again right down to earth by AJ, who knocked him out in the second round of their Saudi showdown

He informed SecondsOut: "I'm not going to take anything away from Anthony Joshua, he did a terrific job.

"I feel even if I was totally different, I feel perhaps issues might have still been the identical.

"But this wasn't my day. I awoke this morning and felt like this wasn't my day."

Despite struggling the first knockdowns and knockout of his 11-year-long combat sports activities career, Ngannou has no plans to stroll away from boxing.

When asked if he plans to return to the ring, the Cameroonian clubber stated: "Completely.

"Proper now I really feel like I've an obligation to continue because it owes me now.

BEST FREE BET SIGN UP OFFERS FOR UK BOOKMAKERS

"I feel boxing owes me now and I really intend to gather."

Former two-time unified heavyweight champ Joshua believes Ngannou still has quite a bit to offer in boxing.

                    <!-- End of Brightcove Player -->  

In his post-fight interview, he stated: "On the path to the championship it is best to all the time keep targeted and I needed to step away from the mission.

"I assumed it was only a gimmick for the broadcasters.

"Once I noticed the struggle with Tyson Fury I assumed rattling this man can battle, I need a piece of that.

"I needed to welcome him and this doesn't take anything away from him, he can come again.

"I am nonetheless learning and pushing, I don't know if I'm coming into my peak, if that was me down there you'd be saying 'Anthony Joshua ought to retire'.

"In five years I shall be finished preventing and sitting down and all this shall be a distant memory.

"I am going to return and lock myself in my cage they usually can let me out when they want me to battle. I just need to battle."

Francis Ngannou reveals he KNEW he'd lose to Anthony Joshua as ex-UFC champ woke up doubting himself morning of fight
Francis Ngannou reveals he KNEW he'd lose to Anthony Joshua as ex-UFC champ woke up doubting himself morning of fight
Getty

Francis Ngannou insists his boxing days arent over[/caption]

'
#francis #ngannou #reveals #knew #hed #lose #anthony #joshua #exufc #champ #woke #doubting #himself #morning #US #UK #NZ #PH #NY #LNDN #Manila #Sport

More >> https://ift.tt/RELPFJ6 Source: MAG NEWS

 

alex-mag-media © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com