Jamie Carragher and Gary Neville give their Liverpool vs Man City predictions in vital Premier League title clash | 7897233 | 2024-03-13 02:08:01

New Photo - Jamie Carragher and Gary Neville give their Liverpool vs Man City predictions in vital Premier League title clash | 7897233 | 2024-03-13 02:08:01
Jamie Carragher and Gary Neville give their Liverpool vs Man City predictions in vital Premier League title clash | 7897233 | 2024-03-13 02:08:01

The title rivals meet at Anfield this afternoon separated by just one level in the Premier League table.


JAMIE CARRAGHER and Gary Neville have given their predictions forward of in the present day's big conflict between Liverpool and Manchester Metropolis.

The title rivals meet at Anfield this afternoon separated by just one level in the Premier League table.

Jamie Carragher and Gary Neville give their Liverpool vs Man City predictions in vital Premier League title clash
Jamie Carragher and Gary Neville give their Liverpool vs Man City predictions in vital Premier League title clash
Getty
Liverpool and Man Metropolis are set to satisfy in an enormous title showdown[/caption]
Jamie Carragher and Gary Neville give their Liverpool vs Man City predictions in vital Premier League title clash
Jamie Carragher and Gary Neville give their Liverpool vs Man City predictions in vital Premier League title clash
YOUTUBE / THE OVERLAP
Gary Neville and Jamie Carragher have given their opinions on the large match[/caption]

Liverpool are forward of City going into the match, though each groups may have the opportunity to leapfrog Arsenal, who went prime yesterday courtesy of their late 2-1 win against Brentford.

Former Kop hero Carragher, 46, believes that his previous aspect should defeat Metropolis with a purpose to agency up their title credentials.

Showing on The Overlap Fan Debate, he stated: "I really feel as if Liverpool should beat City at the weekend for me to take a seat there and go 'I feel Liverpool are going to win the league'.

"I feel I'll consider that if Liverpool go four factors clear with 10 games to go."

Neville, meanwhile, believes that City will "do a job" on the Reds.

The Manchester United legend stated: "I feel Metropolis are going to beat you [Liverpool] but I would like Liverpool to win as a result of I would like the league to be opened up.

"I feel City are going to win on Sunday, I feel he's going to return and put a right job in."

City have struggled at Anfield down the years, with their solely win there since 2003 coming behind closed doors through the 2020-21 season.

CHELTENHAM BETTING OFFERS – BEST FREE BET DEALS FOR THE FESTIVAL

Countering Neville's opinion, Carragher pointed to that document, replying: "There's been totally different Metropolis groups, have there been any better City groups than this? I don't know.

"You go to David Silva, [Sergio] Aguero they usually never got here and gained.

                    <!-- End of Brightcove Player -->  

"The Anfield crowd, this Liverpool staff as nicely you're going to see who is out there and who can play. I feel missing the goalkeeper is an enormous miss although the young lad has been sensible.

"Pep does have a problem at Anfield. Metropolis's document usually, overlook about Pep and this staff, [Roberto] Mancini, [Manuel] Pellegrini, the report at Anfield isn't nice."

Neville, 49, then gave an summary of how teams can win at Liverpool's well-known house.

He added: "I feel at Anfield, you're going to win it in the first half, I all the time thought once we played in the first half, we needed to injury them and make them realise that we have been a real menace.

"In the event you go through that first half, they develop and grow then you definitely've received an issue however when you hit them, harm them.

"I feel you'll [City] win Sunday, I don't know why, in the mean time they're reeling with accidents, scrambling via video games like you wouldn't consider – they're actually scruffy as hell.

"They've obtained momentum and I feel Sunday will probably be an excessive amount of for them."

<!--googleoff: all-->  <blockquote class="article__quote">    </blockquote>  <!--googleon: all-->  

Forward of what could possibly be his remaining clash with Pep Guardiola, Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp was filled with sort phrases for his nice rival.

He stated: "I do the job myself so I see excellence once I face it and Pep is certainly that.

"The best way he has influenced soccer, profitable the quantity of trophies he was gained in his profession.

"However when you see him on the touchline he behaves like he has by no means gained earlier than. The will he has is completely outstanding.

"In my lifetime he's the excellent supervisor, undoubtedly."

Guardiola, in the meantime, admitted that he'd love to satisfy up with the German.

Requested in the event that they'd spent any time collectively, he stated: "Typically within the corridor earlier than the press convention.

"Once we have been honoured to get in the Corridor of Fame we hung out with households, but when it comes to lunch or dinners, it by no means occurred. We have now to determine who pays, that's why we didn't do it.

"I feel it's going to occur ultimately, I might adore it."

Jamie Carragher and Gary Neville give their Liverpool vs Man City predictions in vital Premier League title clash
Jamie Carragher and Gary Neville give their Liverpool vs Man City predictions in vital Premier League title clash
Reuters

Jurgen Klopp and Pep Guardiola might conflict for the ultimate time this afternoon[/caption]

#jamie #carragher #gary #neville #give #liverpool #vs #man #city #predictions #vital #premier #league #title #US #UK #NZ #PH #NY #LNDN #Manila #Sport

More >> https://ift.tt/RELPFJ6 Source: MAG NEWS

 

alex-mag-media © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com