Kylie Kelce Reveals the Holiday Gifts She Does Not Want People Buying for Her Kids: Not In My House!

New Photo - Kylie Kelce Reveals the Holiday Gifts She Does Not Want People Buying for Her Kids: Not In My House!

Kylie Kelce Reveals the Holiday Gifts She Does Not Want People Buying for Her Kids: Not In My House!


Kylie Kelce does not approve of every holiday present that's gifted to her children. On the second episode of her podcast Not Gonna Lie, the pregnant mom of three, 32, revealed her list of the six worst types of presents one can get for her and husband Jason Kelce's daughters, Bennett, 19 months, Elliotte "Ellie," 3, Wyatt, 5. "I often see toys when I'm out shopping or scrolling social media and I just think to myself, 'Not in my house!
Read More >> Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs

 

alex-mag-media © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com