Abbie Chatfield reveals why she is 'hating herself' and 'desperate for validation' - after 'hard launching' new boyfriend Adam Hyde

New Photo - Abbie Chatfield reveals why she is 'hating herself' and 'desperate for validation' - after 'hard launching' new boyfriend Adam Hyde
Abbie Chatfield reveals why she is 'hating herself' and 'desperate for validation' - after 'hard launching' new boyfriend Adam Hyde

Abbie Chatfield has admitted that she is 'hating herself' at the moment. The former Bachelor star, 29, posted to her Instagram on Thursday to admit she was not feeling good and tried to cheer herself up by posting a sultry selfie. 'YET AGAIN I am shocked to find I am hating myself in the days leading up to my period!' she wrote in the caption. 'So here's a hot photo of me that I love, taken in the only place in LA that I liked, cropped because my t**s are out' Abbie continued.
More >> https://ift.tt/GLQ34DO Full Article on Source: #Biden #Megan #Kamala #Newsom #Dems #Medicare
#us #uk #world #fashion #showbiz #celebrity #lifestyle #top #news

 

alex-mag-media © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com