The Bachelor's Holly Kingston proudly shows off her baby bump with husband Jimmy Nicholson: 'I've grown a coupla centimetres'

New Photo - The Bachelor's Holly Kingston proudly shows off her baby bump with husband Jimmy Nicholson: 'I've grown a coupla centimetres'
The Bachelor's Holly Kingston proudly shows off her baby bump with husband Jimmy Nicholson: 'I've grown a coupla centimetres'

The Bachelor's Holly Kingston and Jimmy Nicholson are basking in the joy of expecting their first child. The beloved couple, who announced their pregnancy earlier this month, have been sharing their journey with fans on social media, providing a heartwarming glimpse into their exciting new chapter. On Thursday, Holly and Jimmy took to Instagram to update their followers on her pregnancy progress. In a delightful post shared by Jimmy, Holly can be seen standing in their modern, sunlit kitchen, lovingly cradling her growing belly bump.
More >> https://ift.tt/YKUwOcM Full Article on Source: #Lakers #Venezuela #Bronny #Spurs #NBADraft #México #CopaAmerica2024 #Timberwolves
#us #uk #world #fashion #showbiz #celebrity #lifestyle #top #news

 

alex-mag-media © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com